Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wedding Weekend Wardrobe 411

first things first: rock out @ the bachelorette party in this Elizabeth & James Romper. Top is off with a cool neck piece like this Carol Marie one we just got in..
Next up: Bridal brunch.. keep it dressy casual in this silk Rebecca Taylor floral top and E & J metallic shorts. The final touch? Layer two necklaces by Perverted Pearl- love the mammoth bone skull & pearls!


Finally, the main event. Need I say more? Winter Kate maxi.
Rehearsal dinner: Can't beat this tiered ruffle Shoshana number..paired with the best necklace ever, how can you go wrong?!


 If I had a dollar for every time someone said to me: "Oh, you're at that age..I remember when all of my friends got married etc etc.." I would have at least half of the amount of  money I've spent thus far on all of these weddings! Don't get me wrong- I'm so happy for all of my friends who are tying the knot (Jessica & Josh, Sarah & Kurt, Heather & Reid, Dargan & John and Max & Amy- I wasn't kidding about being on the wedding circuit!) But let's face it..weddings=$$$ and not just for the father of the bride! In the end, it's always worth it..the first dance, the fight for the bouquet and of course, the cake! I guess I could be practical and just wear something I already have, but where's the fun in that?! So I put together my fantasy wedding weekend wardrobe with some of our new summer digs.. These outfits are perfect for a destination wedding in a place like Charleston- a laid back beach town with old town, southern charm. Is it a coincidence that I'm heading there on Monday for a wedding....??? :)

Here's to Happily Ever After!!! xoxo
jr



      

No comments:

Post a Comment