Friday, September 30, 2011

Are you ready for this??















                                                                                                                                                                         Its Friday, just after lunch, and all I can seem to think about is whether or not I should get Sweet Frog yogurt 


(which is really just an excuse to eat chopped up Snicker's bar) or something from For the Love of Chocolate... 


but instead I'll be good- and occupy my hands with blogging! So what are your thoughts on printed pants? 


Personally I love them! As does Rebecca Taylor, Tucker and Joie, to name a few of our favorite designers. If you


look past the print, it's just another pair of pants- an alternative to jeans or cords. Wear them with sweaters and 


booties or flats during the day and dress them up at night with a silky tank tucked in and a killer pair of heels. 


Prints are personal, so be sure to find the one that speaks to you- and don't be afraid! It's a splurge-worthy


trend that's just getting started- look for Joie's blue Ikat print silk pants to hit Pink this coming March, just in time


for spring! Find  your perfect printed pants before they are mass produced by the likes of Target..Happy hunting!! 

3 comments:

  1. Printed pants and


    sweet



    frog are all


    I can


    think about on

    friday too!!!! OMG

    y u no


    double check your


    space



    ing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahahaaa. I never got past For the Love of Chocolate. Reid!

    I'm on the fence, but hot damn if Pink says it's hot.... I want them all.

    ReplyDelete