Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nail Trend Alert

A friend of mine has been fixated on owning a matte black car for over a year now, and when he first mentioned that to me, I never thought it would become a trend.. but lately, I've noticed more and more matte black cars- and it seems to be somewhat of a status symbol now, believe it or not. But who would have thought that would translate to nails?? Not me. Now, I must be honest with you here- I didn't come up with this idea all by myself..I had a little help from my new favorite obsession: Pinterest.com. Some have said that I'm late jumping on this bandwagon, but for me, it's right on time. If you haven't checked it out, do so, but don't blame me when all of a sudden 4 hours have gone by and you've done NOTHING except make your board for your Dream Home or Place You Want to Go. Anyways, I found a similar picture on pinterest not too long ago and have been fixated ever since. So on my day off, I decided to treat myself to a little mani/pedi with my girl Csi (pronounced "Chi" at Eliz's Nails on Forest Hill). I explained what I wanted as best that I could, but in the end, I had to pull up a pic on my archaic iPhone 3G(someone please get me the 4S!) and after studying the photo, she said she would try. Apparently I was the first one to have such a request, but I'm sure I won't be the last! But seriously, how perfect is a matte black French manicure for Halloween?! Pretty close to perfection. 
Trick or Treat!
xo
jr

No comments:

Post a Comment