Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Come Sail Away


First and foremost: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Now that the holidays are finally behind us, it's time to focus on WARM weather.. I know, I know- this sounds crazy, especially to those of you that relish in the season change. But for those sun dwelling, beach combers like myself, we're busy planning our escape from the frigid days of January. I lucked out with two, almost back to back, trips to Mexico..seems like overkill? Maybe..but that's just how much I hate the cold weather! My first trip is a quick one: a 4 day cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. So as I'm surveying the holiday aftermath at work today, I started thinking about what to pack. Of course I think I need a whole new wardrobe- but I seem to think this before every trip I take! I talked myself of that impending pre-vacation financial disaster, but did put together some looks that I wouldn't mind stowing away in my suitcase:

perfect for perusing souvenirs..Will "Day of the Dead" tote & Ella Moss crochet dress

Cute and casual happy hour on board: Ella Moss Mojave Maxi & Velvet cardi

For those dress-down dinners: Ella Moss striped dress  layered w/ a Line sweater

Hit the deck! Sun deck, that is.. preview of Shoshanna swim- coming to Pink next month! 

Formal night: Virginia Day dress by Shoshanna & E&J blazer
All available NOW @ Pink! 804-358-0884. Bon voyage...xo jr

No comments:

Post a Comment