Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Shop JR

Hello WARM weather!! Does this mean that winter is over? I sure hope so... The forecast predicted such high temps today that I ditched the tights and went bare-legged with my fryes and skirt today (and not just because I got spray-tanned this morning and couldn't wear anything tight on  my legs...) but because IT'S WARM!! As the weather turns, most of you will be looking beyond your winter clothes and onto your spring wardrobe, assessing what you have, what you need and what you need to get rid of..and that's where I come in! Some of you may know that I've started a little closet cleaning/wardrobe consulting business on the side, but if this is news to you, then take note!! Now is the perfect time to start digging through your spring and summer items and really assessing what you should keep and how you can reinvent what you already have. Cleaning out your closet can be a daunting and biased task, and that's exactly why you need me: I will help you narrow down what you want and what you need. I'll even make an appointment at Clementine and take your stuff (http://www.sweetclementine.com/) and drop the rest  off at Goodwill!! These services are affordable too:
$35/hour for basic closet cleaning/wardrobe consultation
$100 for closet cleaning with Clementine/Goodwill drop
So PLEASE feel free to contact me with any questions- jaime@pinkstore.com or at 804-335-5651.
I hope to see you all this spring!!

XOXOX
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment