Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Blouse: An Alternative to the Party Dress

Now that Thanksgiving has flown by, it's time for holiday gatherings to commence- complete with decorations, egg nog and anything sequined! In years past, I have always equivocated a holiday party with a fancy cocktail dress- maybe this is because since the time I was little I've leapt at any opportunity to dress up in anything remotely shiny..However, now that I'm more, ahem, mature, I've started to venture out in the lavish-blouse world. So this holiday season I'm going to shake things up- divulge in the unexpected (for me, at least!) and break out of my cocktail dress-induced party haze. Here are some of my favorite blouse- inspired holiday outfits, available at Pink NOW!!
Tucker Blouse w/ Lauren Moffatt navy satin skirt

E&J blush tuxedo shirt w/ 12th St by Cynthia Vincent crushed velvet skirt (can be a dress too!)

Tucker lace blouse w/ metallic skirt w/ leather trim by Tibi

Joe's skinny jeans in Topaz w/ sequin shell by Heartloom and navy satin Lauren Moffatt blazer

Happy Shopping!
www.pinkstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment